Funky Car V: Hot Air Funky Car V: Hot Air

Very Nice

Another classic by PJ. The BG, was insanely trippy, what the hell was that? I dont really understand how it works, but its cool.

Cool Things 082 Cool Things 082

Best Cool Things in ages

I fucking loved it.
<3 to you dear PJ.
GJ to every one who did parts.

Run DNA Run DNA

GOOD WORK COMRADE

I loved this, please make some cool things though

SS Time Trials 5 SS Time Trials 5

Wow.

these flashes are quality flashes that could be used for upcoming Cool Things. Espescially AubergineLocks, his style was great.
The other ones were awesome as well, Mp3Locks was entertaining... and i couldnt help but laugh at Twostars.
I knew somebody was going to poke at Schiavo and the pope with the current events theme, it was expected.

Good job.

Red Alert Red Alert

GOOD WORK MEH BOY!

now co-author me plz.

DailyToon SE: Mp3_Lock DailyToon SE: Mp3_Lock

Nice... heres my opinion too :-D

For more than two centuries, nationalism in all its various forms—from the high-minded chauvinism of the British Empire to the virulent poison of Nazism—has been a familiar, and often negative, phenomenon. Emerging first in Europe, which it nearly destroyed and which has now apparently learned to control it, extreme nationalism still erupts from time to time in other parts of the world. The word "nationalism" never quite seemed to fit the United States, where continental vastness and enormous power have hitherto been tempered by an often-expressed distaste for empire and by the notion of world leadership by example. In the first years of the twenty-first century, however, in a dramatic departure from traditional policy, the spirit of unilateralism and militant nationalism began to dominate Washington's policies and attitudes toward the outside world.

Mp3-Lock responds:

I agree! Those nationalist bastards will never learn!

nixon001 nixon001

lol.

C_Lock <3 you for the Cool Things movies, so heres a lil' suttin suttin in return.
I liked the contrast in colors in the back ground. It also alows the foreground to show out more.

any time man.

Funky Car III Funky Car III

My 10th review!

I loved it PJ, just keep makin your lovelehy movehys...

congrats on 10 reviews.

Funky Car II Funky Car II

LOL PJ you are crazy

Keep makin' em!!

i just might.
^_^

Funky Car I Funky Car I

Lol PJ I love your movies

you need to make more cool things though.

psychojester responds:

don worry about it man, more will come.